Cellerynt Group can help in the preparation, selection and implementation of your marketing software platforms, always with tangible revenue growth metrics in mind. Our marketing automation platform experience includes SharpSpring, HubSpot, Pardot and Marketo. For paid advertising, we focus on Google Ads and SharpSpring Retargeting Ads.
New to marketing automation? Download our handy guide to Marketing Automation Terminology.
What is Marketing Automation?
MA refers to software platforms that help businesses automate their marketing and sales engagement processes to generate more leads, convert more leads to sales, and optimize ROI. MA allows marketers to automate repetitive tasks such as sending emails, maintaining social media, tracking website interactions, and managing various other tasks. MA centralizes all of the features and functions that make up the marketer’s role in an organization. A MA platform should have the ability to integrate with other sales & marketing tools (CMS, CRM, social media, Google Ads, meeting software, etc.) to provide a centralized platform for data management and analysis.
- Integrated Email Distribution, Landing Page Forms, and Analytics
- Quantitative lead attribution from email, display ads, retargeting and paid search
- Track contact open and click throughs through emails and web pages
- Lead scoring/notification of Marketing Qualified Leads
- Sync with Customer Relationship Management systems (Salesforce)
What Marketing Automation Is Not
- Spammy email marketing. MA is most successful when you’re using it to send personalized, relevant content to your contacts, not disruptive, spammy email ‘blasts’.
- A tool with a single function. MA is more than email marketing. It encompasses a suite of tools to help marketers drive more leads, convert leads to sales and optimize spend. This includes features like ‘Life of Lead’ for tracking an individual’s journey through your website over time, list segmentation based on contact behavior and integrated landing pages with dynamic content tailored to contacts.
- “Set it and forget it” solution. Adopting MA is more than a tool change; it takes a mind shift. Without changing your business process, your MA system will be underutilized. Plan on developing a strategy before implementation.
What is the Value of Marketing Automation?
There is extensive evidence supporting the value that marketing can bring to marketers. According to a report by VB Insight, 80% of MA users saw their number of leads increase, and 77% saw the number of conversions increase. Further, Companies using MA see 53% higher conversion rates from initial response-to-MQL and a revenue growth rate that is 3.1% higher than non-users.
Ready to find out more? Let’s connect.